We provide guidance to companies offering qualified retirement plans to employees. Our investment philosophy in retirement plans again focuses on our clients’ retirement savings. We take a consultative approach with each organization to design their plan with competitive costs, a well-constructed participant-focused investment program, an ongoing education program for employees to assist them in making progress toward retirement, and to help plan sponsors understand and address their obligations.
We provide access to “open architecture” qualified retirement plan platforms from a number of companies in which investment offerings from a wide range of companies are available with no “proprietary fund” requirements.
We provide advice and service at varying levels –
Our Broad-based Service – includes:
- Record-keeper proposal solicitation, evaluation, assessment.
- Investment program development acting as a co-fiduciary – a 3(21) fiduciary – including Investment Policy Statement development and investment recommendations.
- Employee Education and Enrollment Assistance Services.
- Plan Sponsor Design and Fiduciary Consulting Assistance – Plan design alternatives and Plan sponsor fiduciary guidance.
- Due-diligence – ongoing and annual program review including – Investment selection review and reporting and Benchmarking plan’s all-in costs relative to peers.
Our Investment Program Advisory Services – includes:
- Investment program development (from above) as a 3(21) fiduciary and
- Due-diligence, including annual review of, the investment program.
Our Plan Sponsor Design And Fiduciary Consulting Services – includes:
- Plan Sponsor Design and Fiduciary Consulting Assistance from above and
- Due-diligence, including annual review, of the overall qualified retirement plan program.