Our ServicesWhat Our Clients Can Expect
Retirement Plan Services
We provide guidance to companies offering qualified retirement plans to employees. Our investment philosophy in retirement plans again focuses on our clients retirement savings. We take a consultative approach with each organization to design their plan with competitive costs, a well-constructed participant-focused investment program, an ongoing education program for employees to assist them in making progress toward retirement, and to help plan sponsors understand and address their obligations. We provide access to “open architecture” qualified retirement plan platforms from a number of companies in which investment offerings from a wide range of companies are available with no “proprietary fund” requirements.
Our Broad-based Services
Our Broad-based Service – includes:
- Record-keeper proposal solicitation, evaluation, assessment.
- Investment program development acting as a co-fiduciary – a 3(21) fiduciary – including Investment Policy Statement development and investment recommendations.
- Employee Education and Enrollment Assistance Services.
- Plan Sponsor Design and Fiduciary Consulting Assistance – Plan design alternatives and Plan sponsor fiduciary guidance.
- Due-diligence – ongoing and annual program review including – Investment selection review and reporting and Benchmarking plan’s all-in costs relative to peers.
Our Investment Program Advisory Services
Our investment program is structured for your serious money; the investment assets you will use to work towards achieving your goals. You can expect our investment advice to be disciplined and consistent and be grounded in academic research. We will address risk in advance by developing a durable investment strategy with you that is intended to see you through up and down markets and structured with an understanding of the dimensions of expected returns. Lastly, we will coach you through those times when you may become fearful in down markets (or greedy in up markets) in an effort to help you maintain your strategy.
Our Investment Program Advisory Services – includes:
- Investment program development (from above) as a 3(21) fiduciary and
- Due-diligence, including annual review of, the investment program.
Our Plan Sponsor Design And Fiduciary Consulting Services
- Plan Sponsor Design and Fiduciary Consulting Assistance from above and
- Due-diligence, including annual review, of the overall qualified retirement plan program.
Programs for Business and Organizations
Through our relationship with Kistler Tiffany Benefits (KTB)/OneDigital , an employee benefits firm located in Berwyn PA, we offer group insurance brokerage and consulting services for group health, dental, life, and disability income insurance for our business clients.
*Kistler Tiffany Benefits (KTB)/OneDigital and Karr Barth Administrators are not affiliated with Equitable Advisors or its affiliates.
Get In Touch
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 1000
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004-1735
+1 610 660 4123